Friday, January 15, 2010

Earning Money from Adsense without Click

As far I know, Adsense pays to publishers PPC (Pay Per Click) basis. But recently I noticed an interesting thing on my adsense account. Today I will share it with you.
A few days ago I logged on my adsense account to check my adsense earnings. After logging into my account, I have become amazed by seeing my adsense statistics. I noticed there are few ad impressions and no click yet but some earnings. As I am not permitted to publish any adsense statistics, I am not telling about how much impressions and earnings were. Publishing any adsense statistic without Google’s permission against Adsense policy, this is why I am not publishing it. As a publisher, you also shouldn’t publish any statistics.
However, after that I thought it might be mistake. Then I logged into my analytics account and see the same report on analytics data. I was able to check adsense earnings inside from analytics because I linked it with adsense previously.
Then, the result was not unknown to me. Finally, I guess why I earned money from adsense without any click? Because Google pays not only for click but also for impressions. That means Google pays both in CPC (Cost Per Click) and CPM (Cost Per Miles) basis.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2009 Nafiur Rahman Sajib's Blog | Design by: Nafiur Rahman Sajib

^ Back to Top