Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Micro Niches - Niche Blogging

A micro niche is a niche that many people are looking for information on but there isn't as much information on the topic as regular topics. For example a micro niche for the subject 'Hockey' may be 'Hockey Fighting'. There are many sites on Hockey but not so many on Hockey Fighting. Meaning you can index quicker and higher in the rankings to get traffic etc.

I have been using the Free Google AdWords Keyword Tool as well as Micro Niche Finder to help me find micro niche keyword phrases to target. When I find a keyword or phrase that I want to target, I start writing about it and publishing articles.

To find a micro niche use the tools above and find a topic with high search volume but low competition. Watch your rankings rise and your traffic flow in!

0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2009 Nafiur Rahman Sajib's Blog | Design by: Nafiur Rahman Sajib

^ Back to Top